Friday, May 28, 2010

Bear & Coco

Bear and Coco sleep so heavily! They both were sound asleep when I came in this afternoon and neither woke up even with me talking, until I pet them! Bear was in the bedroom so I pet her for a little while, then I went in by Coco. There was a good amount of food still left on the plate, so I brought it in to see if I could get Coco to eat any. I put some on my finger and she licked at it, then turned her nose up at it. I brought it in by Bear and she ate a bunch. I opened up one of the small cans of food and tried that with Coco. I no more than set the plate by her, and she started eating away! Later I went back in by Bear and brushed her for awhile. She has such a loud purr! Bear loved up every minute of it and even helped me. Tonight Bear perked up when I said her name as I walked in. I pet and brushed her for quite awhile. When I stopped to go visit with Coco, she gave me a look like, "Hey... where are you going? I wasn't finished!". Coco had just gotten finished eating a good amount of the food from earlier. She meowed at me a few times when I walked into the room. I said hi to her for awhile, then got a new can of food opened up. I brought the plate to her again, not expecting her to eat anything since she just got done. But she did! She must really like when it's fresh from the can!

No comments:

Post a Comment