Friday, May 28, 2010

Boston, Zuke, Zoey, Shadow, Macey, Dakota

Everybody was excited when I came in today, but a little more calm than yesterday! I let Macey and Dakota inside and put the others out right away. Zoey didn't want to come inside for me. Shadow was being pretty timid at first, and didn't want to get too close to me. I had to go completely outside before he would attempt to go out! I gave Macey and Dakota their supper. Macey was a little too interested in what I was doing to eat at first. I let the others stay outside for awhile before I brought them in for their dinner. I spent some time with Macey and Dakota. They were very calm and didn't jump on me at all! haha! Zoey still didn't want to come in, so I fed her outside. She actually didn't eat though, until I came and stood out there with her. The other three took a little time to settle down and eat theirs. Shadow came up to me, sniffed at my hand and let me pet him for a second. So far, so good! After I put those three to bed, I gave them all their treats. I put Macey and Dakota back outside with Zoey. They got pretty excited and started jumping around while we were making our way to the door. Everyone ate their food and did very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment