Friday, May 28, 2010

Boston, Zuke, Zoey, Shadow, Macey & Dakota

I let Macey, Dakota and Zoey inside when I got there tonight. I had them go to bed and gave them their treats. Macey and Dakota were excited and jumping up when they came in, but are getting much better already! I let the other three outside. Shadow went right out for me and wasn't trying to hide. After they all went potty and spent a little time out there, they all were sitting by the door ready to come inside. They came in and I gave them some attention. Boston seems to get jealous if I try to pet anyone but him! Zuke came up to me several times and I had to hold Boston off with one hand so I could pet Zuke too. Shadow is now my new best friend!! Boston was busy getting a drink of water and Shadow came over to me and smelled my hand again. I was sitting in a chair and he sat up against my legs. I started to pet him and got some of his itchy spots for him! He even tried jumping up into my lap but Boston sabotaged that! He kept coming back to me every chance he could. I put those three to bed and gave them their treats too, so everyone is all tucked in for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment