Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

The little ones got to spend the afternoon outside. When I let them in they were all pretty excited, and Buddy was a little wheezy. It wasn't quite a cough, but sounded like he was trying to hold it back. That's the only time he did it tonight, when they were all riled up. I got Mattie up so she could go outside, but she was having trouble with the slippery floors tonight. After a few more times I got her outside, but she went down pretty quick again. I picked her up once more and she went over and got a drink, then laid outside for a bit. After that she got up on her own and was getting around ok out there. When she came in, she was pretty hesitant to step inside and I think she sort of voluntarily laid down right away. I gave them all their meds, and skipped the Temaril P for Buddy tonight like we talked about. I brought the bowl of water and some food by Mattie. She was pretty thirsty, but not interested in the food. Your mom left a note that she did eat her lunch though, so that's good! Sugar and Jimmy were climbing in my lap again while I sat with Mattie. Sugar kept nudging my hand with her nose! Buddy was talking tonight when I was there. I'm not sure exactly what he said, but kind of sounded like "good boy". Hopefully Mattie and Buddy are feeling better tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment