Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

Buddy coughed once this morning when I first came in, but he didn't any more after that. I helped Mattie up to go outside. She sat her whole rear end down to go potty, so she got a little wet. She stayed out there for a little bit, but did come back inside on her own. I got a towel and dried her off.  I gave them all their meds this morning, and I did give Buddy his Temaril P. Mattie didn't want to take her Deramaxx pill even though I wrapped it in cheese, so I mixed it in with her food. She ate well for me this morning, and even seemed to be excited when I brought the bowl over to her. Last night after I left I know she ate some dry food. I had left a bowl over by her and it was topped off. This morning I noticed that she had made a decent dent in it. I left the little ones outside this morning since it was so nice out already.

No comments:

Post a Comment