Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

They were all happy to see me this morning. Jimmy and Buddy both met me at the door, and Jimmy kept bouncing up at me! I let them out to go potty, then got their meds ready. Buddy did really good this morning and didn't cough at all. I mixed some of the treat food with the dry food like I usually do, to see if Mattie would even take it like that. She did, so I gave her more and she ate well for me and had some dry food too. I gave the other three a little bit just to keep them out of her bowl. Sugar was very snuggly with me this morning! She and Jimmy came over and sat in my lap for a little while. Miss Mattie started barking, so I got her up and outside for a bit. When she came back in she had a long drink of water, and I thought she might have more breakfast because she was sort of looking at the bowls like she wanted to. She laid down again in the kitchen and Jimmy snuggled up with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment