Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Toby, Tyson & Morgan

Toby was up and ready to go this morning. We went for another nice long walk right away. His little sniffer was working overtime! He was stopping to smell everything, and a few times he was so interested in a certain spot that he just wouldn't budge! We heard a rooster as we went along, and he perked his ears up, then looked at me like he was asking, "What was that?" When we got home I let him play out in the backyard for awhile. The kitties were waiting for us when we got back. I spent some time with Tyson and Morgan while Toby was exploring. They both followed me around and came to me for attention as soon as they knew Toby wasn't there to chase them away! Tyson was rolling around for me and loving up every minute. Morgan was talking to me like usual. He even was a little playful this morning and was batting and my hands, then back to purring while I pet him. Toby came back inside and I pet him for awhile too before it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment