Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Remy & Frankie

The boys came out right away when I came in today. I changed out their litter box so they would have fresh litter. Frankie liked that and used it right away! I left the receipt on the kitchen table, so just call me when you get back. Remy and Frankie followed me into the kitchen and watched while I filled their bowls. Frankie nibbled on his food and Remy was just concerned with me petting him! He grabbed a couple kibbles and dropped them on the floor. He even pushed Frankie off once trying to get to me! I went in the living room to spend some time with them. Remy was constantly purring! He rolled around on the floor and crawled in my lap. When Frankie was finished eating, he came to get some attention too! They both stayed out by me the whole time I was there, and didn't want me to leave today! Remy tried following me as I was leaving, and they both gave me sad little faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment