Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Maggie & Moe

I don't think the girls were expecting me today! I was inside before they realized someone was there. They both came running out of the bedroom and let out a bark before they saw it was me! I said hi to the girls, then we went outside for a bit. They did their business right away then they started chasing each other around the yard. They had a rawhide out there that they kept stealing from each other. Miss Moe came running back and forth between Maggie and I. She was ready to go in, but Maggie wanted to stay out for awhile. Moe and I went in the house and she showed me her bone. She stood up on her hind legs with it! Maggie was waiting by the door shortly after, so I let her back in. They teased each other with the rawhide that was inside. Maggie got ahold of it, then she took it in the bedroom and stayed there. Moe stole it back and came out by me to be pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment