Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

The garage door was closed when I came tonight and Athos was sitting by the side of the house, waiting to come inside. He walked in with me and Porthos greeted us! Chali had come by to visit Harvi and the boys, but only Porti had shown up for her. I said hi to the boys for a little bit and then fed Harvi. She was still laying in her doggie house, but was quick to get ready to eat! The boys came and hung out in the garage while I was with Harvi. Atti made himself comfortable on the hood of the truck! Later the boys and I went back in the house for awhile, since tonight I did the longer visit. Porti ran to the back door to look out the window and Atti curled up in the chair. I sat with Atti and pet him for a bit until he got down and ran into the bedroom. Porti came over for some attention and rolled around on the floor. Both of the boys ran into the garage to have some supper before I left.
Is it time to go back outside?

No comments:

Post a Comment