Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daisy, Prissy & Ally

I saw Prissy curled up in a chair in the living room when I walked in tonight. I said hi to her for a minute, then turned around to go upstairs. Ally was right behind me and came to say hi! I went up and opened Daisy's cage. She must have been a little shy tonight without mom and dad around, since she didn't come out right away for me. After a few minutes she made her way down the ramp. She came over to me and smelled me, then hopped down the hallway. Daisy hung out in her travel cage for a little bit tonight. After she came out, she gave herself a little bath and yawned so big! She played with her little carrot toy and magazines, and nibbled on the little corn cob. When I grabbed her food bowl she hopped over to her cage and let me pet her for a few minutes. She went right in for me and got her little treats. After I put Daisy to bed for the night, I went back down and spent a little bit with the kitties.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that Ally has warmed up to you already! Sounds like everyone is doing well. Thanks for taking such great care of them!

    ReplyDelete