Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dakota & Benny Cont'd

Tonight when I got out of the car there was a little black kitty in the driveway! It was itching it's face on the front of my car! Benny heard me coming and started barking. He tried to take his ball outside with him again tonight, so I had to grab it before they went out. He's getting really good at rolling it to me from across the room with his nose! Kota and I played around a little bit, then she decided to chase after Benny! She rolled around and played with him while he was trying to protect his ball. He wandered over to eat some of her food that was on the floor, and as payback she stole his ball. I threw the ball for her a bunch of times and she'd bounce over to me to have me do it again!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from U.S. Cellular

No comments:

Post a Comment