Sunday, March 14, 2010

Webster

Webster was a lot happier when I came in this afternoon! He came right up to me and was dancing around excitedly. He was still a little cautious at first, but that went away shortly. He didn't really eat much of his food from yesterday. Maybe next time he will when he's more comfortable with me and knows a friend is coming to play when mom and dad leave! We went outside for most of my visit since it was pretty nice out. I tossed his tennis ball a few times for him. I would've thrown it more, but he didn't want to give it to me! We came back inside and I had him do a few tricks for me, in exchange for some treats. He sat by me pretty much the entire time I was with him and got back scratches and tummy rubs! When I'd stop he would put his head back and look at me upside down just like my puppy does!

No comments:

Post a Comment