Thursday, March 18, 2010

Daisy, Prissy & Ally

When I first came in I called for Prissy and Ally for a second but no one came out to see me, so I went right up to spend time with Daisy.  She came out of her cage a little quicker tonight and let me pet her for a little while before hopping down the hallway to stretch her legs.  I filled her food bowl and when I went to get her fresh water she followed me back into her room.  I put some fresh hay into her litter pan and while I was spreading it around a little she jumped right in.  She spent a little time in her travel cage and laid out behind her cage, but layed down and let me pet her most of the time. She seemed to love the back scratch!  She got right back into her cage for me when it was time to go (she loves her treats) and when I got downstairs Prissy was in the chair so I spent a couple minutes longer with her, but Ally never came out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment