Thursday, March 18, 2010

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

When I arrived Port came running up to me as I was going to the front door and rubbed up against my legs.  He followed me in as I went to the garage.  I kept Port inside for a bit while getting Harvi's food ready in the garage and tried calling for Atti.  When I went out in back Harvi was in her house but came right out to see me when she saw me come though the door.  I spent a little time with her but she was much more interested in her food.  :)  I went back into the garage and Atti hadn't shown up so I let Port back out and spent some time with him. He was hungry too! Iwalked around the house calling for Atti but he never came out for me.  So they'll be spending the night out again, but it's a really nice night. They will have to come in tomorrow with the cold weather rolling in on Saturday anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment