Saturday, March 20, 2010

Koko & Sierra

The girls were all snuggled up on the bed this morning and came stretching down the steps to see me. I thought maybe Miss Sierra was on a routine of eating her breakfast and not her dinner for me, but she didn't want to eat this morning. She did pick off all the pieces of chicken though. When I came in tonight, Sierra hadn't finished all of her food and someone had vomited, so my guess was her. I got her fresh food for supper, but she still wasn't interested. While I was cleaning up their potty pads she was whining at me. Then she started jumping around and rolling all over the floor! We didn't really have time to play lighty tonight since I was cleaning up, and I think they were pretty disappointed. I can't blame them! We'll have to make up for it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment