Sunday, January 3, 2010

Taz

Taz and I went on the long route for our walk this morning. There was a little bit more snow today that fell overnight. When we were leaving I noticed he was looking at something while we walked down the driveway. I looked too and saw a rabbit running through the yards! Taz walked very good for me again today and sat for me at all his spots. As we were coming back we saw the neighbor and his dog outside. When we got back I fed him and filled his water bowl. It had almost completely froze so I had to break it out of the bowl first. I made him sit by his house before I left to give him his chewie. He was pretty sneaky and crept forward once when I turned my head quick to make sure I wasn't going to trip and fall, since I was walking backwards! Other than that, he stayed for me until I told him it was ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment