Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jiffy & Toby


The boys were jumping up and down again this morning when I came in. I took them both out to go potty. The water I gave them last night was gone, so I filled their bowl up again. Toby drank almost all of it right away and Jiffy drank all of what was left! I see what you meant in your email about how much Jiffy likes his friend! lol I let them both go potty again before I left since they drank so much. This evening I took them out again and Toby stayed out longer and explored in the yard for awhile. I fed Jiffy right away while Toby was out. When he was done, he was in a very playful mood and we played with one of his toys for a minute. Then Jiffy laid down and rolled over for me and got a tummy rub! Toby ate right after he came inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment