Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jiffy & Toby

Jiffy and Toby are doing just fine today. This morning when I came in they were pretty sleepy yet. They both got up and did a big stretch before they started jumping up and down by the gate. Jiffy does his little howl at me all the time now. He usually does it when I first get there before I take them outside. And now he howls after he's done eating and must be ready to play! Toby came right back in this morning. Must have been too chilly out there for him. Tonight when I let them out he stayed out again for quite awhile. I guess it gives Jiffy just enough time to finish eating before it's Toby's turn. I was wearing gloves tonight when I came in and Jiffy seemed pretty intriqued by them. He kept trying to stick his nose in my pocket to check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment