Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sophie & Roxy


The fish were all out when I came in today, must be hungry! I got the food started to thaw out and then let the girls in. They were very excited to come inside! They were jumping and rolling all over the place. I sat down on the floor with them and got attacked with puppy kisses! Sophie started rolling over on her back and snuggling up next to me. I had them sit and gave them both a biscuit while I filled the fish tank. Sophie came over to see what I was doing. I sat and snuggled and played with them for awhile. They are so sweet! I filled up their food and water bowls before I left. That self-waterer was completely frozen, but the heated bowl was just fine. It's a good thing you got that, since we will be getting some very chilly temps this next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment