Monday, January 4, 2010

Taz

I got the thermostat changed in the house this morning. I will go in tomorrow too just to double check it. Taz and I just played fetch today. It was only about 2 degrees with the windchill and a little windy. I put down some more hay for Taz in his house too, so he'll stay cozy and warm. I thought his water would be frozen solid today, but it wasn't and it looks like he drank a good amount before it froze, so I think it'll be fine. He drank a bit when I was there today too. He did very well for me playing fetch. He brought the ball back right away and sat in front of me. I would take the ball and hand him a piece of treat. One time the ball bounced up and buried itself in the snow. He had to try and dig to find it, and very delicately picked it out of the snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment