Sunday, December 20, 2009

Suzzie, Heiny, Boo, Quartz, Fudge & Fluffy

Boo and Quartz greeted me at the door today. Boo tried to steal Quartz's, but they both got their treats. Someone got sick in the other bathroom and in the hallway. I got it all cleaned up ok. When I came down the hallway I saw Fudge was sitting on the bed in the spare bedroom and Fluffy was sleeping on the pillows in your bed. Fluffy jumped down and hid when I walked in to turn the faucet on. Suzzie and Heiny were excited to come in. Suzzie walked in with no trouble again. Boo came and sat in my lap while I pet the girls. I changed out their water before I left since both bowls were full of leaves.


Jungle kitty, laying under the plants in the hallway!

1 comment:

  1. The bad thing about 4 cats in the house is you never know who was sick, some days I think all four since it seems like 4 different messes, but you just never know!
    Miss my babies but your taking wonderful care of them!

    ReplyDelete