Sunday, December 20, 2009

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

I pulled in tonight and in the shadows I saw a cat figure sitting in front of the garage. As soon as I got out of the car, Porty was at my feet, weaving in and out between my legs. I luckily haven't fallen yet... lol! He followed me into the house right away, so I gave him some attention before I went out. I went into the garage and started calling for Atty while I was getting Harvi's food together. Harvi heard me and was at the door waiting. I could hear her sniffing through the door! I opened it and she started jumping around right away. I closed the door and sat with her a bit and pet her while she ate. Then I heard a meowing from the inside of the garage. Atty was home! I put him in the house, so the boys are in for the night. After I opened the kitty door, I filled their food up and Atty had to have a bite to eat before he came back inside for some attention. Then he wandered off and Porty and I found him curled up on a bed, giving himself a bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment