Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sierra & Koko


It's been awhile since I've seen the girls, but they were just as excited to see me tonight! Koko was jumping up and down, jumping at my legs. I got their food ready and Sierra maybe ate one piece of the chicken, but was still more interested in her lighty! I was cleaning up their potty pads and they were both running in and standing in the way giving me a look like, "come on let's play!". Koko ran up and gave me kisses and Sierra came and sniffed at my face and put her nose in my hair. lol The doorbell rang after that and startled all of us! I looked out the window and saw the ups truck driving away. So both your packages are inside. We played with the lighty for a little bit before I left. I told them good night and I'd see them in the morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment