Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Cali

Cali was a lot snugglier with me today. I gave her a new flavor of soft food when I got there. She must really like the Tuna flavor. She hasn't ever eaten that much of what I give her in one sitting! I think there was only a couple little bites of it still in the bowl when I left today. Cali curled up in my lap a few times and walked around behind me, rubbing up against my back. One time she came around and I touched her head. Then she got this crazy look in her eye! She yelled at me, but then she ran over to her mousey and started playing with it. I guess she was feeling like a little rambunctious kitty! She started throwing the mouse up in the air, batting at it and carrying it around in her mouth. Usually she doesn't play with the mouse by herself when I'm there, so that was pretty entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment