Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Harvi, Porthos & Athos

Well Porti was happy to see me! I think he was almost permanently attached to my legs while I was there! He's such a sweetheart. I gave him lots of attention then let him out into the garage to eat. I closed the garage and opened the kitty door. I decided to keep them in tonight since I didn't see Atty anywhere. I tried calling and looking for him, but no such luck. Maybe tomorrow he will be hungry for some attention! I gave Harvi her food and her last pill that was in the container. She came right up like she used to for me and even hung around after she was done to get pet a little. Hopefully you don't mind, but I had to grab a spoon out of the kitchen to get her canned food out. It didn't just pour out of the can like it used to for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment