Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dakota & Benny


I saw your note on the table and left you one back. Dakota seemed fine when I came in. She was her usual excited self, jumping around and doing her "woo woo" at me! I think she was happy to finally get to go on her walk. She pulled harder than ever. I almost had to run! We passed a house that had snowflakes lining the driveway and Kota ran up and licked one! They are walking better and better every time I see them. Benny hardly stops and leaves his mark as often as he used to. I think he got everything once already! lol Anyways, we walked the furthest we ever have today! It was very nice out too. When we got home Dakota drank a bunch of water and ate most of her food. I think whatever was bothering her must be better now.


Dakota & Benny sniffing and checking stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment