Friday, December 11, 2009

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie


All the little ones went potty outside right away this afternoon. It warmed up quite a bit so it wasn't so bad out. I went out with them and we all stayed out for a little bit. Mattie was a lazy girl and didn't want to get up. Jimmy started rolling around in the grass so I had to brush him off before we went in. Buddy was having a hard time trying to get up on the couch. He kept trying with a running start, but just couldn't do it. Finally, after maybe a dozen tries he got up! I was snuggling with the Jimmy and Sugar, while Mattie hadn't left her spot. Eventually she started barking like "hey what about me?" and she came over. Charlie said "hi" while I was there. Then he said something else, but I wasn't quite sure what it was. I gave everyone some treats and put them back to bed.




I think you have a new decoration on the shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment