Friday, December 11, 2009

Duffy & Dory

Duffy greeted me at the door today. She rolled over at my feet and I pet her for awhile. Dory was sitting on the arm of the chair staring at us excitedly! When I got up Duffy took off and went behind the couch. She must be a little more shy than she was yesterday. Dory came over and snuggled in my lap and was just loving up all the attention. I got her ball out and we started throwing that around. I went to look for Duffy behind the couch, but then she went into the bedroom, so I just gave her space for today. Dory kept bringing the ball back to me and pushing it on my hand, without letting go. She wanted to play tug of war! Sometimes she'd bring it back and drop it near me. If I didn't pick it up right away she would pick it back up and drop it closer to me, then nudge it with her nose. She's so cute!


Patiently waiting for me to throw her ball!

No comments:

Post a Comment