Friday, December 11, 2009

Mattie, Sugar, Buddy, Jimmy & Charlie

All the little ones were very thirsty this morning! They all ran to the water bowl and drank a long time. Buddy drank so much, so fast that some came back up... No one wanted to go outside today, except for Mattie. She was waiting at the door to go out. Usually she is the last one to get up when I come in. I got them all outside finally except for Sugar, who was under the bed. Once everyone was back inside and getting their meds she popped out, so I grabbed her quick and put her out. She was not happy about that! She was pawing at the door and barking to come in, and I don't think she went potty. So I let her back in. Both her and Jimmy's blankets were wet so I changed them. Guess she didn't have to go! I gave them all their treats and Buddy brought his on top of the couch. Jimmy and Sugar went over to try and get it from him. Buddy accidently knocked it to the floor behind the couch, but thought he still had it. Sugar took off and snatched it up! Buddy searched and searched for it... poor guy! I gave him a new one when he went to bed.


Sugar's waiting so patiently for Buddy to give up his treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment