Friday, December 11, 2009

Cali

Cali was right at the door when I came in. She started rolling around all over the floor right away. I could hear her little motor running the whole time. She nibbled on her food and drank some water while I was getting her soft food ready. After that warmed up a little I gave it to her and she ate most of it right away. Then she went back to rolling around on the floor! We played with her little green mouse for awhile till she'd had enough. She let me know! lol She sure did chase that thing around though. Of course after her detours of coming over to rub up against my legs and get pet a little bit. Poor girl... one or both of us had some static electric charge going, so every time I'd pet her we'd both get a little zap!


Oh, and thank you both for the cookies! I told Cali thanks too and told her that daddy misses her very much already!

No comments:

Post a Comment