Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and saw Oreo was hanging out on the dining room chair again. He got down and met me in the kitchen. I saw Stuffy was laying on the floor next to the box in the dining room corner. I called for him, but he didn't budge. I brought his food there for him to eat. Oreo went to sit and wait by the fireplace for me. I turned it on and suddenly Stuffy came to join us. The boys cozied up next to me and took their little cat naps. This evening I came in and Oreo was right at the door. He was ready to eat!  He led the way to the kitchen and nibbled on his dinner. I went to find Stuffy and he was laying on the couch in the bedroom. I gave him his dinner and went to go visit with Oreo, who was patiently waiting by the fireplace. They sure love to snuggle up to it! Stuffy joined us shortly after. Both boys laid on their sides, purring away. Stuffy got brushed and Oreo enjoyed his pets and chin rubs.

No comments:

Post a Comment