Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Hudson, Gabi & Prue

This evening I heard a new bark coming from the house as I walked up. Haha. I came in and let the little ones out quick. I let Prue out next and she sure was excited! She tried to sit a bunch of times, but her booty couldn't sit quite still long enough to touch the ground. Haha! She finally did a on second touch down so I said that was good enough for our first visit. She went out and pottied with the others. They came in and all did their happy dance for dinner. She cracks me up!  Everyone ate well for me. Then, we went back outside. Gabi didn't want to stay out too long. I don't blame her... brrrr! Hudson was off in the dark, chewing on a bone. I brought that one in with us later. Prue sat with me and got some heiny scratches, then wandered off to explore a bit. We headed inside and the pups settled down. Gabi got cozy on the bed and the other two worked on their bones. Prue let out a little grumble at Gabi when she walked by. I put them back in their beds for tonight and we'll test out a shorter time tomorrow during the day that they can be out and see how they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment