Thursday, November 23, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo was in his new favorite spot, sitting on the dining room chair. He hopped down and headed for the kitchen. Stuffy was sitting on the floor in the bedroom doorway. The boys got breakfast, then it was time to snuggle up by the fire. They took their naps and stayed with me the whole time. This evening I came in and heard Oreo, but didn't see him right away. This time, he had moved to his chair by the back door. As I got dinner ready, Stuffy even wandered into the kitchen with us. Oreo wasn't too interested in dinner and went to go sit by the fireplace right away. Stuffy ate for me, then joined his brother to wait for me. We all sat there and the boys got their pets and brushes. I think I nearly fell asleep with them tonight! Haha. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment