Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo was at the door waiting for me. He said hi, then we went to the kitchen to get breakfast. Oreo hopped up on the counter to help. Stuffy had come in to sit and watch the back door, as usual. Since they didn't eat so well yesterday, they were hungry boys this morning and both scarfed down their yum yums. They were waiting for me in the living room by the time I finished with my things. Both boys were very lovey this morning and snuggled up on either side of me. I guess it was the rainy dreary weather that made them want to feel all cozy! This evening Oreo was making his way to the door to see me. Stuffy was sitting just inside the doorway to the living  room. I gave him some pets along the way to the kitchen. I got the boys their dinner and Stuffy ate, Oreo wandered off to the living room. After Stuffy finished, he joined Oreo and I at our spot. Stuffy laid on his side and enjoyed his brushes. Oreo snuggled his pillow and itched his face on my knee as he got his pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment