Saturday, June 3, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning Oreo met me at the door and we went to the kitchen to get them some breakfast. I spotted Charlie out there this morning so I went out to visit him a bit. I got him his food and noticed both boys were watching at the window. I came in and fed them next. Stuffy was busy keeping an eye on things, so he of course, didn't eat. Oreo and I sat in the living room for some attention time and I had food ready for Stuffy. When Charlie had wandered off, it was safe for Stuffy to come visit. I got him to eat right away so that was good. This evening Oreo was ready and waiting for me in the kitchen. Stuffy appeared behind me and I gave them both their plates. They both ate extremely well and nearly licked their plates clean. Oreo hopped up on the counter afterwards to get himself some treats. Both boys joined me after my stuff was finished, for some pets and brushes. Oreo was bored with me tonight and didn't stay too long. He wandered off to go get some more treats. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment