Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Oreo & Stuffs

This morning I came in and got food ready for the boys. Oreo was right at my feet, waiting patiently. I brought Stuffy his food as he was sitting in the living room. He actually ate very well for me this morning! I got the brush after he finished and Stuffy sat and purred away. He got his shot and happily got more brush time. Later, I went to join Oreo, who was waiting for me by the fireplace. He itched his face on the brush and loved every minute. This evening Oreo was already waiting for me in the kitchen. Stuffy was hanging out in the bedroom. I got Oreo working on his dinner and brought Stuffy's to him. He ate very well again for me tonight. Oreo had gone ahead to sit by the fireplace to wait for me. Since Stuffy was still working on his dinner, I went and visited Oreo first. He purred away and laid on his side for more. Stuffy came and sat at the edge of the living room when he was finished. I went to give him some attention time too. He took his shot like a champ as always. Then, he loved up his chin scratches on the brush!

No comments:

Post a Comment