Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Noell & Navi

This morning the girls both wandered into the kitchen as I came in. They both went and sat by their bowls as they waited for their breakfast. As soon as Noell finished, I took her to the bathroom to try. She didn't do anything for me. Next, it was Navi's turn. No luck there either. I checked out on the patio and both boxes had stuff in it. I changed the liner in the full one for them. Back inside, the girls wandered over for some attention. Navi came right up and sat in my lap. Noell stood right next to her and they both purred as they enjoyed their pets. Noell eventually wandered out to the patio. It was already very nice out this morning. Navi and I played with her toy a bit. She had fun chasing the string on my sweatshirt as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment