Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Noell & Navi

This morning Navi was right at the door to say hi. I came in and Noell appeared around the corner. They wandered around the kitchen while I got their breakfast ready. The girls went to eat and I filled their other dishes. Noell didn't eat too much, so I took her to the bathroom quick. I set her up there several times and still no luck today. We met Navi in the hall, so I grabbed her next. After our attempts, I went and changed the liner in one of the pans outside. At least they're using them and not the floor! The girls met me back in the living room. Noell came and snuggled up by me for awhile to get some pets. Navi got some as well. Then, she was ready for play time. She dove through the hole in her kitty scratch post to attack the cat toy. Noell stayed put and kept enjoying her pets for awhile. Later on, she got up and headed to the bedroom. Before I left, the girls each got another round to try out. I got Navi her treat toy before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment