Monday, November 14, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning both girls were in the kitchen waiting for me. I guess their friend wasn't over this morning. Haha. I started getting their food ready and noticed Navi was heading down the hall. I stopped and went to follow her to make sure she was doing her business in the right place. She hopped up and peed. She followed me back to the kitchen afterwards. I used the last of her packets this morning. The girls ate well for me. After they ate, I went to change the liner quick. Back in the living room, the girls sat on either side of me to get some attention time. Navi went and sat next to the table and peeked around the corner at me. Noell wandered around and eventually headed outside. Miss Navi was just waiting for her treats, so I filled them up for her. She nearly had one empty before I finished. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment