Sunday, November 13, 2016

Chupi & U-turn

It was a very chilly start to the morning. I came in and started taking care of things for Chupi, who was of course hiding, as usual. I went out to fill dishes for U-turn, and to my surprise, she was in the garage this time! She was quite the talker this morning too. I went in and got her food and water. She sure wanted to come inside. Haha. I sat out there with her and she was just loving up all the attention. U-turn sat in my lap and purred away. This evening I came in and got some yummy canned food out for the kitties. Chupi was still hanging out under the couch for safety from the scary pet sitter. Haha. I went out to the garage and didn't see U-turn. I was a little disappointed, but grabbed her dishes to take in and fill. When I returned, there she was! She must have hear me calling for her. U-turn worked on her dinner, then was ready for some attention time.

No comments:

Post a Comment