Monday, November 14, 2016

Chupi & U-turn

This morning I opened the door and saw the recliner rocking. I guess Chupi was sitting there and raced off to hide when she heard me coming! Haha. I gathered her dishes to fill them up and scooped her box for her. Next, I went to the garage and was greeted with a meow from U-turn. She was walking around and talking to me while I got her breakfast ready. I had to tell her she needed to wait outside, as she wanted to try and come in. I sat out there with her for awhile. She snacked on some breakfast, then came over for her attention. This evening I came and found Chupi in her usual spot. I talked to her and tried to get her to come out and see me, but she was happy where she was. I got her some canned food and took care of her litter. U-turn heard me getting food inside and I could hear her meowing at the door. Haha. I went out to visit her for awhile. She licked her canned food bowl clean, then it was time for pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment