Sunday, November 13, 2016

Noell & Navi

This morning Noell came in from outside to greet me in the kitchen. I got their breakfast ready and brought it over to their spot. Navi hadn't come in yet, which I thought was odd. I put her bowl up while I filled the other dishes. Still no Navi. Hmmm. I looked out the back door to see if I could see her. Sure enough, she was sitting on the kitty tower out there. But, I also spotted her friend sitting at the patio screen door! I guess Navi was on patrol! Haha. I went out there and the other cat ran around to the side of the porch and Navi crawled along the screen windowsill, not taking her eyes off him. I looked out the screen and started talking to the kitty. He was rolling around on the ground and just having fun. Navi was not amused. Haha! I went in and took care of their litter. Noell followed along with me, in place of Navi this time. Noell and I sat in the living room and she was just loving up all the one on one attention! She rolled around on the floor and purred away as she got her pets. Then, she hopped up and sat on the couch behind my head. Navi was still guarding her house. I went back out and she followed me inside to come and eat. I took her to the bathroom too, but she didn't have to do anything. No accidents today, so all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment