Saturday, October 22, 2016

Shadow & Lucy

Today I came in and it was Shadow who was there to greet me. I gave him a hello pet, then got breakfast ready. He went and sat by the bedroom door for a bit, and waited while I went to scoop their box. By the time I returned, he was sitting on his chair. He then hopped up to the snack table when he saw I was on my way. I, of course, got him a few! Then, I went to see what Lucy was up to. She was sitting on her perch in the front room, doing some bird watching. She started meowing at me as I came over to pet her. She enjoyed plenty of chin rubs. Lucy had the struggle of whether to meow or purr. Haha! She kept meowing the whole time and cracked me up. I went back out to see Shadow a bit and Lucy followed along. I tried to get her to play, but she just watched the rope toy as I tossed it around. Shadow went to sit by the front door, got a bite to eat, then wandered off. Lucy eventually retired to her front room to bird watch some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment