Friday, May 20, 2016

Shadow

This morning Shadow was up and waiting at the door for me. He circled my legs while I got his breakfast ready. He helped me in the pantry while I got out all his treats. He snacked a bit and I took care of his box quick. Shadow came out by me afterwards and stood next to me for a few pets while he sniffed at me. Shortly after that, he was in his crazy play mood! He tackled his stringy toy and rolled around with it. Then, he'd race up to his kitty tower. He would jump down to tackle his toy, then race back up again to "hide". One time, he took off racing down the hall! Haha. This evening I came in and Shadow must have been napping. He came in a couple minutes later to greet me. I got his dinner ready for him. He seemed determined to nibble on the back of my leg today! Stinker. Haha. After he ate, Shadow was ready for some more play time. He first tried tackling my leg, so I had to move quick and redirect him to his toy. Goofy cat. He raced around and up and down his tower while he pounced on his toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment