Saturday, May 21, 2016

Shadow

This morning I came in and started getting breakfast ready. Soon, Shadow woke up and came out to say hi. He kept trying to nibble on my leg this morning, so I had to dance around so he couldn't get me. Haha! Shadow came in the pantry to supervise while I got his treats out. After he ate, Shadow came and sat in my lap for awhile and enjoyed some pets. After that, I got him to play with his toy for a few minutes. He got bored not long after that and went to go look out the front window for a bit. This evening Shadow must have been napping again. I came in and started getting his food ready. Eventually he came out to see me. I got the lights on and checked his box. He met me in the living room and was ready for playtime. He had fun laying on the couch and wrestling with his toy. He wasn't too into the shreds version of food tonight, so I opened up one of his favorite ones instead and got him a little bit of that too. He went right over and started chowing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment