Friday, May 20, 2016

Panda, Bu & Gus

This morning the pups were snoozing when I came in. I said hi to them and Bu got up right away. I let them out back to do their business. They did their thing, then it was time for breakfast. I got their food for them and they both hopped in their crates to wait. While they were busy, I went to let Gus out next. He was a good boy and started chowing down on his food when we got in. This afternoon the pups were all ready to go out. They took their turns and did their thing. Bu was being silly and kept grabbing onto my leg, wanting some attention. Before I left, I went to check on Tatty again. She was still hiding out in the same spot. But, she keeps coming out after I leave to get her snacks. This evening I got Panda and Bu ready to go out. Bu took a little convincing. I think she was still sleepy from her nap. After Gus got his turn outside, I got everyone fresh water. I turned the fan on for Gus again tonight. It wasn't bad in there, but a little breeze would feel nice. It was already chilly outside, so it'll cool off soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment