Thursday, May 19, 2016

Panda, Bu & Gus

This evening I came in and heard the pups rustling about. I flicked on the light and someone let out a bark. I asked them if they were ready to go outside and they both did a happy dance. Haha! Bu came out and hugged my leg right away, then we headed out back. They did their business like good pups. When we came back in, they did their normal thing like we used to for their routine. They both hopped in their crates, ready for bed. I told them they can sleep in their comfy beds tonight instead. Next, I let Gus Gus out. He's sure a handsome boy! He seemed worried I'd leave him, so he kept coming back to me instead of heading out. Eventually, he wandered out and did his business. Good boy! I turned the fan on low for him tonight, since it was a little humid out there with the rain outside. Before I left, I spotted Tatty and filled all her dishes and left her a few snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment