Sunday, December 27, 2015

Shadow

This morning Shadow met me at the door. He quickly ran into the pantry and stood in the box of water bottles while I got his morning treats out. He waited in his spot until I delivered his breakfast for him. While he was busy, I scooped his box. When I got back, he was ready for some attention. Shadow came and sat in my lap, then took turns snacking and coming back for more pets. The last time, he sat with his back up against me and decided it was time for a bath. Haha. This evening Shadow met me at the door as usual. I got him some dinner and got his treats out for him. When I returned from scooping his box, Shadow met me in the living room. He curled up in my lap right away. I guess the cold and rain was getting to him today too. He was all about the snuggles tonight! Shadow just sat in my lap, purring loudly and enjoying his pets. He sat there pretty much right up until it was time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment