Sunday, December 27, 2015

Bella & Chico

This morning it was cold, windy and raining again. I let the pups out and they ran out to quickly do their business. Chico came back inside as quickly as he could. Miss Bella hung out on the patio under the covered part and looked around. She checked out her favorite corner a bit as well. Chico was busy working on his breakfast. Then, he went back to his cozy bed. He sure doesn't like this cold stuff! Miss Bella came in and worked on her breakfast next. She was scared of the grill cover flapping around again, so she hung out by me for the rest of the time, enjoying her snuggled and heiny scratches. This afternoon the rain hadn't let up yet. I let the pups out and Bella raced outside. Chico went out to the patio, but did not want to go out into the rain this time. I tried to get him to go out to go potty, but he didn't want to. He wanted back in the nice warm house! The pups spent most of the time inside this afternoon. Even Bella didn't want to go out much. They both ate a big lunch for me and came by for their pets. Before I left, I got them each their peanut butter snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment